Terms and conditions, website & web design Middlesbrough, Cleveland, Stockton on
1. A10 Web Design will use reasonable endeavours to ensure a prompt and continuing
service as described in the specification ("the Service") but will not be liable
for any loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, or service interruptions
caused by circumstances beyond the direct control of A10 Web Design , or by errors
or omissions of the Customer. A10 Web Design specifically excludes any condition
of warranty as to the accuracy of third party information received through the Service.
2. A10 Web Design will not be held liable for indirect, economic or consequential
3. The liability of A10 Web Design in contract or in connection with the supply of
the Service shall be limited in respect of any one event or a series of two or more
connected events to the value of the domain name(s).
4. Breach of Terms and Conditions by customers shall lead to termination of Service
with no entitlement to refund.
5. All fees paid are non-refundable and once registered, domain names cannot be changed
in their name or extension without the costs due in the registration of a new name
with the appropriate registry costs.
CONTRACT OF SERVICE
1. The contract period shall be for the whole term of fees paid by the Customer until
the expiry of the valid product services and hosting period supplied by A10 Web Design,
minimum of two years from the date of ordering a product or work commencing and /
or domain being registered unless otherwise agreed by A10 Web Design. 14 days notice
of cancellation must be received in writing, prior to the yearly renewal date of
the product or package after the initial two year period.
2. A10 Web Design may elect to suspend or terminate the Service immediately on any
default of payment by the Customer.
3. From time to time parts of the A10 Web Design network may be taken off-line for
repair or routine maintenance. A10 Web Design will endeavour to give as much notice
as possible but will not be held liable for any unscheduled downfall in the Network
due to extraneous conditions including but not limited to Act of God, inclement weather,
act of telephone or Governmental organisations or power failure.
ANNUAL RENEWAL OF SERVICE
Yearly renewal fee of the product or package between you and A10 Web Design are priced
Package and Annually Renewal Fees
Annual renewal fee's are one year from the date of ordering a product with A10 Web
Design, or work commencing and / or domain being registered, unless otherwise agreed
by A10 Web Design.
SUB-LEASE / RE-SELLING RESTRICTIONS
1. The Customer agrees not to re-assign, re-sell, sub-lease or transfer their account
in any way, shape or form without the proper procedures being followed as required
by the appropriate domain name registry. Contravention shall lead to immediate termination
of the Service to the Customer by A10 Web Design.
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from or cancel their Service Agreement
with A10 Web Design within the first 72 hours of any new agreement in writing via
email or recorded post only. Any domain transfers should be made in writing via email
only and no refunds will be due for domain registrations.
2. Domain transfer requests - provided all details are correct and procedures followed
by the customer - should be carried out by A10 Web Design within 24 hours of receiving
the customer's email assuming also all outstanding invoices / balances have been
settled by the customer with A10 Web Design.
In the event of a customer wishing to transfer the domain name, services, products
or IPS tag relating to their domain name to another Internet Service Provider (ISP),
a transfer charge equal to the annual renewal charge will become payable. Transfer
fee structure is as follows.
DOMAIN NAME AGREEMENT
1. A10 Web Design will register a domain on behalf of an individual and / or company
on a per domain basis and the individual or company is granted exclusive use of this
domain so long as all fees are paid and the balance of any accounts are kept up to
2. By registering a name you agree to keep A10 Web Design and its associated companies
and its Directors fully and effectively indemnified at all times against action brought
about by any person, persons or company against you in using the name. You will assume
liability and costs for any such action and release A10 Web Design and its associated
companies should any such situation arise.
3. Any registered domain can be used for any legal, decent and honest use on the
Internet and must not breach any UK laws. The name cannot be used for any immoral
or pornographic use. The registrant agrees to have read and accepted the terms and
conditions of the appropriate domain registry before ordering a domain name for registration
by A10 Web Design.
4. A10 Web Design shall not be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages,
including loss of income, data, or information in any event by use of the Service.
5. A10 Web Design reserves the right not to register or assign any domain name for
6. A10 Web Design reserves the right to delete or suspend any domain name if payments
have been defaulted upon and may at its discretion levy admin charges in re-establishing
any domain or service thereof.
7. A10 Web Design reserves the right to vary the rate charged for domain name registrations
and renewals and / or modify the services offered providing at least 28 days notice
via its website of any cost or service changes.
GENERAL TERMS AND LAW
1. A10 Web Design reserves the right to do normal system housekeeping such as creating
back-ups AND do not accept responsibility for ensuring back up works though - your
data security is your own problem.
2. If A10 Web Design suspects Illegal Activity, we may notify the authorities and
reserve the right to do anything on the system which our lawyers advises us to do
in the protection of the system.
3. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, and you consent
to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Central London County Courts or the
London High Court in all disputes arising out of or relating to your use of the A10
Web Design service.
4. You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship
exists between you and A10 Web Design as a result of your use of A10 Web Design.
You agree not to hold yourself out as a representative, agent or employee of A10
Web Design. You agree that A10 Web Design will not be liable by reason of any representation,
act or omission to act by you.
5. Each respective Registry (i.e. Nominee, InterNIC etc) will notify the legal registrant
of the disputed domain(s) of their position and liaise with all parties in dispute
as determined by their respective terms and conditions of service provision. A10
Web Design cannot enter into any direct involvement with the resolution of any dispute
other than inform and relay to its client any information supplied by the appropriate
Registry as we have no ultimate control over of any domain assigned by any Registry.
6. All html and CSS code remains the property of A10 web design.
7. All content, images, logos etc supplied to A10 web design by the customer remains
the property of the customer.
On every website A10 Web Design creates, there will be branding and / or a link back
to http://www.10web.co.uk/ placed in the footer of the website unless otherwise agreed
to between you and A10 Web Design. You must not remove A10 Web Design branding and
/ or a link back to http://www.a10web.co.uk/ from your website unless agreed with
by A10 Web Design.
REFUNDS 1. Refunds are at the discretion of the management.
Cheap affordable website, web design Middlesbrough, Cleveland, Stockton on tees,
for a low budget, low cost websites,